Medium and High-pressure compressors are used in a wide variety of metallurgical applications, which encompass the entire range of processes for producing and using metals, metalloids and non-metals. Wherever they happen to be used, Sauer compressors do their job reliably and efficiently. This, combined with their particularly long operating lives even under extreme environmental conditions, makes them more or less indispensable within the field of metallurgy. Indeed, it would not be possible to use many processes were it not for Sauer compressors!
Models Associated with
- State of the art compressors, control systems, compressed-air treatment systems and accessories
- Optimum customer services starting with the initial inquiry and extending over the entire life of the product l 100% compressor check at final pressure including 3.1 inspection certificate
- Long operating life with guaranteed availability of replacement parts (minimum 25 years)
- Turn-key solutions produced in accordance with customers’ specifications
- Robust designs to withstand even the most extreme conditions (130°F/55°C ambient temperature)
- Minimal downtimes ensuring high product availability
- Compressors designed for permanent operation (S1 – 24 /7)
Producing and forming steel
What are Sauer Compressors used for?
- Descalers – descaling
- Raising pressure for steel presses
- Argon and nitrogen for carbon treatment
Who are Sauer Compressors’ customers?
- Steelworks operators
- Manufacturers of machinery used on steel production lines
- Manufacturers of steel presses
- Engineering offices
Which Sauer product ranges are used?
Product ranges: HURRICANE, 5000, 6000
Variants: Basic, BasBooster, BasSeal, ComSilent, ComBooster, ComSeal
Volumetric flow: 18–235 scfm (30 – 2000 m³/hr)
Pressure range: 230–5800 psig (16– 400 bar)
Medium: Air, nitrogen, argon
You must be logged in to post a comment.