Refrigerant Gases / Ammonia Oil-Free Compressors
For certain processes with refrigerant gases, there are great advantages when compressing with oil-free compressors. Especially for new refrigerants based on gas mixtures with hydrocarbons, the demands on the refrigerant compressors have risen massively. In addition to oil-free compression, there are also high requirements for gas tightness.
Fields of application:
- Compression of ammonia
- Densification or recovery of R410 and mixed gases thereof
- Recovery of refrigerant gas during maintenance of cooling and process equipment (eg R134a)
HAUG reciprocating compressors have the best prerequisites for refrigerant gas applications thanks to their oil-free, dry-running and gastight construction.
- no gas contamination by oil
- technically tight, in operation and at standstill
- flexible concerning variable suction and discharge pressure
Please download the HAUG company profile and specific compressor data sheets for more information.