In situations where safety depends on high product availability, robust high-pressure compressors are needed. This is precisely why Sauer compressors are used for applications such as supplying breathing air or for fire-extinguishing systems, where they may be required to operate permanently under the most extreme conditions. Rather than making compromises, customers from the safety sector rely on compressors with the “Made in Germany” seal of quality.
Models Associated with
Our customers benefit from the following advantages:
- State of the art compressors, control systems, compressed-air treatment systems and accessories
- Optimum customer services starting with the initial inquiry and extending over the entire life of the product
- 100% compressor check at final pressure including 3.1 inspection certificate
- Long operating life with guaranteed availability of replacement parts (minimum 25 years)
- Robust designs to withstand even the most extreme conditions (130°F/55°C ambient temperature)
- Minimal downtimes – high product availability
- Compressors designed for permanent operation (S1 – 24/7)
- Compact design and extremely easy to use
What are Sauer Compressors used for?
- Stationary fire-extinguishing systems
- Supplying breathing air
Who are Sauer Compressors’ customers?
- Manufacturers of fire systems
- Company fire brigades and public fire stations
- Large diving centres
Which Sauer product ranges are used?
Product ranges: PASSAT, TORNADO, HURRICANE, 6000
Variants: Basic, BasBreath, BasSeal, ComSilent, ComBreath, ComSeal
Volumetric flow: 50–70 scfm (10 – 2000 m³/hr)
Pressure range: 580–5075 psig (40 – 411 bar)
Medium: Air, nitrogen, argon, carbon dioxide
You must be logged in to post a comment.